The Hans W. Klohn Commons is home to the UNB Saint John campus library and to other important resources and services. At the Commons, you can:
- Access research materials
- Access our print and online collection of books, articles, films, and other research materials. If we don't have something you need, fill out a Document Delivery request form and we'll try to get it for you as quickly as possible.
- Get research help
- Need to find books and articles? Not sure how to start your research? We’re here to help! Drop by the Library Services Desk or contact the librarian assigned to your subject:
- Borrow laptops and other equipment
- Borrow a laptop, digital camera, tripod, microphone, and other IT equipment.
- Book a meeting room
- There are 9 study rooms that groups of 2-8 can reserve for up to 2 hours. Each room has a 46-inch monitor that can connect wirelessly to a laptop, tablet, or phone.
At the Commons, you’ll also find:
Postal Address: Hans W. Klohn Library, University of New Brunswick, P.O. Box 5050, Saint John, NB, E2L 4L5
Physical Address: Hans W. Klohn Library, University of New Brunswick, 100 Tucker Park, Saint John, NB, E2L 4L5